- When are the festival dates?
Perspectives Film Festival will be held from the 24th to the 27th of October.
- Where will the festival be held?
Perspectives Film Festival will be held at Oldham Theatre. It is located in the National Archives of Singapore at 1 Canning Rise, Singapore 179868.
Nearest MRT stations
City Hall (EW13/NS25)
Bras Basah (CC2)
Clarke Quay (NE5)
Nearest bus stops
Armenian Church (04142) serving buses 2, 12, 32, 33, 51, 61, 63, 80, 197
Grand Park City Hall (04149) serving buses 2, 12, 33, 147, 190
Registry of Marriages
Along Armenian Street
- Who can attend the festival?
Each film is rated in accordance to the IMDA’s ratings guidelines, and standard cinema age restrictions apply. The ratings for each individual film are available at www.perspectivesfilmfestival.com.
- How do I buy tickets?
You can get tickets here at the Perspectives website.
- What are the different ticket deals available?
General Admission – $13
Concession – $11
Concession is applicable to Students, Senior Citizens ages 55 & above, NSFs, and Singapore Film Society Film Addicts.
PAssion Card members – $10
Festival Pass – $60 for all 7 films
Rule of Thirds Discount – $9 per ticket for purchase of tickets in bundles of 3
For the Rule of Thirds Discount, a discount of $9 per ticket applies only if tickets are added to cart in bundles of 3. If there are extra tickets in addition to the bundle, cart them out separately to ensure the discount applies.
- Will there be tickets available at the door?
Only if there are any remaining tickets after online sales; they will be sold at the door. These tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis, so it’s still best to book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Is there a refund policy for festival tickets?
Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable upon purchase.
- What time will doors open?
Doors open 15 minutes before the film starts.
- Is the theatre free seating or are the seats assigned?
All screenings are on a free-seating basis.
- Can I still enter the theatre if I’m late?
Yes, but we might have to assign an available seat for you to minimize the disruption to the screening.
- If I have bought a ticket but am unable to make it, can I pass the ticket to my friends / family members?
As long as your friend / family member is able to produce the ticket at the door, it’s fine. (Note: The system will only recognise one admittance per ticket i.e. once it is processed at the door, it cannot be reused by another person.)
- Are food and drinks allowed in the theatre?
Strictly no food and drinks are allowed in the theatre.
- Is the festival open to film submissions?
Perspectives Film Festival is a curated festival and thus not open to film submissions.