Join us in a Q&A session with Ramona Diaz, director of A Thousand Cuts (2020), as we dive into the challenges of journalism and the struggles between perception and truth.
- Date: 25th October 2020, Sunday
- Time: 9pm
- Ramona S. Diaz
- Title: Director, A Thousand Cuts (2020)
- Ramona S. Diaz is an awarding-winning Asian American filmmaker, best known for creating “character-driven documentaries,” most of which examine notable individuals in the Philippines.
- Nikki Draper
- Title: Senior Lecturer, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (NTU)
- Nikki Draper is a Senior Lecturer at NTU’s WKWSCI with strong experience in documentaries, film production, cinematic story editing and film festival programming.
Things to take note:
- The event aims to provide a safe space for attendees to explore the intricacy of perceptions. We do not tolerate discrimination and personal attacks, and reserve the right to remove anyone who exhibits abusive behaviour.
- All attendees will be muted, however questions can be asked via the Q&A function on Zoom.